Frequently asked questions:
- Can I make an exchange or a return of the goods I bought?
Yes, all our products can be returned or exchanged as long as they remain unused up to 14 days after the delivery date. Before you send us back the goods, please contact us on email@example.com. We will send you the form which you will have to fill in.
Send back the return to:
Personalizowana Odzież Skórzana Ewelina Jurzec
Podhalańska 18 c
Phone number for courier service: +48 511 961 917
Remember about including your invoice/receipt in your package.
The money will be transferred back to your bank account. In case of exchanges, we will send you the new items in up to 14 days after we receive your package.
Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
We do not accept COD packages.
- Can I report a complaint about your products?
Yes, we take and investigate complaints.
We accept complaints if:
- The zipper is broken
- The lining is damaged
- If the studs/crystals/press studs fall off, we will be glad to reattach them
- Leather chafing which is the producer’s fault
We do not accept complaints if the product is damaged by improper use.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. For international shipping, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the address so we can price it and tell you the cost.
Standard shipment cost for a single product:
Europe from 30 PLN
North America from 50 PLN
Africa from 50 PLN
South America, Asia from 60 PLN
Australia from 80 PLN
- What are the delivery options in Poland?
By courier service: 20 PLN
COD: 25 PLN
InPost parcel locker: 15 PLN
- What are the payment methods?
PayPal, bank transfer, cash on delivery
- Do you do tailor made sewing?
Of course! We love it. If you are interested, please drop us a line on email@example.com .
Rules for tailor made items:
- We do not accept returns for tailor made items.
- We can make some alterations, but only if the fault is ours.
- The alterations are made in up to 14 days after we get your package.
- The delivery time is 14-60 days, depending on how complex our work is.
Best possible quality and customer satisfaction guaranteed!
7. How do you acquire your leather?
The leather we use for our collections comes from Italy, Spain, Poland, and Ecuador. We design some of our leather patterns ourselves. We only use plant dyes for dyeing our leather. We’ve got a certificate to prove it, and we use it as an insert in our products. As we care about the environment, we only use natural leather which is the byproduct of the food industry. All our products are made of sheepskin. We do not use artificial leather – called ‘eco-leather’ – as its production process is incredibly toxic. We do not use natural furs as we are strongly opposed to the acts of animal cruelty committed by fur producers.
8. Where do you sew your clothes?
We are based in Rabka-Zdrój in Poland.
9. How do I care for your products?
A perfect product to preserve natural leather is beeswax. Leather must not be washed nor ironed. You should also avoid rainy weather whenever possible.
10. Which size should I choose?
You will tell us your size in the order form. What is more, we will ask you some extra questions concerning your height, bust, waist, and hip measurements as well as sleeve length and your biceps to make extra sure that your order is the best possible fit.
11.Have you got a warranty program?
Yes, the warranty period is 24 months.
Got another question? Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org