The Online Shop mimikastudio.com, with internet service available at https://mimikastudio.com, is owned by Ewelina Jurzec, who runs business under the company name „Personalizowana Odzież Skórzana Ewelina Jurzec” with its registered office in Rabka-Zdrój (34-700), ul. Podhalańska 18c, registered in Central Registration and Information on Business of the Republic of Poland, holding tax identification number 7352834222.
The Online Shop may be contacted:
- by phone; on +48 511 961 917 (working days between 10.00 am and 6:00 pm);
- by email; at email@example.com (Working Days between 10.00 am and 6:00 pm);
- by standard mail; the address for service: ul. Podhalańska 18c, 34-700 Rabka-Zdrój.
- 1. Definitions
- Regulations – rules of the Online Shop.
- Seller / Data Controller – Personalizowana Odzież Skórzana Ewelina Jurzec, ul. Podhalańska 18c, 34-700 Rabka-Zdrój, NIP: 735-283-4222.
- Contract – the buy-sell agreement between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Price – the cost of the product, excluding the cost of delivery.
- Buyer – a Consumer who entered into Contract or any natural or legal person or a natural person who runs business or an organizational unit without corporate existence.
- Consumer – a natural person who entered into Contract with the Seller which is not related to their business activity or occupation.
- Shop– mimikastudio.com.
- Working Day – hours between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday Central European Time, with the exception of Polish public holidays or holidays indicated by Seller at the Shop’s website or on the Shop’s social media or in an email.
- Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No 16, item 93, as amended).
- 2. General Provisions
- The Seller makes the Regulations available via the Shop’s website, and order placement is equal to the acceptance of terms introduced in these Regulations.
- To use the Shop, including product browsing and placing orders for the products available in it, it is necessary to have Internet access and a web browser installed.
- To place an order the Buyer is required to provide their personal data.
- The page for each individual product contains information such as general product description, Price (gross), and delivery information (cost, time, options).
- 3. Products
- The Shop offers men’s and women’s designer clothes designed by MIMIKA made of natural leather. All clothing items are brand-new and free from any physical or legal faults.
- Gift vouchers with expiry date are available at the Shop, containing discount codes entitling the Buyer to place an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to implement changes in the offer of her products, especially in terms of the price of the sold products and carrying out and canceling promotion actions and sales.
- 4. Orders
- In order to place the order, the Buyer chooses the product they are interested in purchasing by using the option ‘ADD TO CART’.
- One mouse click means purchasing a single item. The Buyer may increase or decrease the number of items in their basket.
- The Buyer may use the Order form to enter a discount code (voucher code). After entering the code it is necessary to update the tab using the button ‘Add discount’. Entering a valid discount code will result in displaying a reduced total amount of the Order.
- The Buyer can see the Price, delivery cost, and the subtotal within the frameworks of the cart. Clicking ‘Check out’ opens the order form, where the Buyer may log in (or sign up if they do not have an account) or place the order without logging in.
- In ‘Payment details,’ the Buyer must enter shipping information and their contact details.
- If the Buyer wishes to place the order without logging in, they shall be asked to accept the Regulations. If the Buyer does not accept the Regulations, the order cannot be placed.
- The final step is choosing the method of payment, accepting External Payment Regulations or the Shop Regulations and placing the Order by clicking ‘Place order and pay’.
- The Seller sends an email to the Buyer, summarizing the order as described in section 2, as well as a separate email to confirm the acceptance and execution of the order (the moment of entering the Contract) which also includes the information about shipping details.
If the order has been paid for and the Buyer does not receive the confirmation email, the Buyer may contact the Seller to cancel the order. The Seller will then reimburse the amount paid for the order including paid delivery costs.
- The ‘Your order’ page includes:
- a) order number;
- b) order details (product name, number of items, product specifications, the Price);
- c) shipping details – the shipping address;
- d) time limit for sending the order and planned delivery date
- e) total Price (including the Prices of all the products and cost of shipment).
- 5. Delivery
The ordered products may be delivered via:
- courier services.
- InPost parcel locker service.
Delivery cost shall be borne by the Buyer.
Standard delivery time in Poland is up to 14 working days after placing an order.
- 6. Payment Methods
There are three payment methods available:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s account,
- electronic transfer or credit card through a quick system of payment przelewy24 or PayPal,
- cash on delivery.
- 7. Order Execution and Delivery
- The Seller accepts the order after having confirmed that the product is in stock.
- The orders are executed within 14 working days counting from the day on which the bank accepts the Buyer’s order.
- If more than one item has been ordered, the delivery time may be extended.
- The goods are shipped via courier services or pocztex services.
- As soon as the bank accepts the Buyer’s payment, the External Payment Gateway sends an email to the Buyer informing them that the payment has been made successfully.
- The goods are shipped after the bank accepts the Buyer’s order.
- In specific cases – such as the product being unavailable – the Seller reserves the right not to accept the order and notify the Buyer. In such case, if the Client has already paid for the product, the Seller will reimburse the amount paid for the order.
- 8. Complaints and Returns
- In case of nonconformity of the product with the Contract, the Buyer may file a complaint.
- Complaints should be reported via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the email topic should be ‘Complaint.’ When filing a complaint, please indicate:
- a) the order number and the invoice/receipt,
- b) a description of reported issues,
- d) decision concerning further proceedings (product replacement/ reimbursement).
- Proper complaints will be investigated by the Seller within up to 14 days from the moment of the complaint’s and the faulty product’s receipt and the information about her decision will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the complaint, or, if requested, by standard mail.
- If the complaint is investigated for the benefit of the Buyer, the repaired or replaced product is re-sent to the Buyer at the Seller’s expense, up the cost that is adequate to the least costly means of transport in accordance with the offer that the original order was based on.
- 9. Withdrawal from the Contract
- In accordance with the Act on Consumer Rights of 20 May 2014, the Buyer being a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days. In order to withdraw, an email should be sent to email@example.com including a statement on a template of the form below:
Withdrawal from the Contract Template
Consumer’s Name and Surname
Personalizowana Odzież Skórzana Ewelina Jurzec
Ul. Podhalańska 18 c, 34-700 Rabka-Zdrój
Withdrawal from a distance or an off-premises contract
I, ………………….……………hereby give notice that I withdraw from the Contract of sale of the following goods: ………………………………..……………………..……………………..…
Date of conclusion of the Contract………………………………………..……………………………………….
- The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Consumer (e.g. packaging, protection during transportation, shipment).
- The reimbursement of the amount due resulting from the withdrawal from the Contract is performed immediately, not later than 14 days from the date when the statement concerning the withdrawal from the Contract as well as the goods are received.
- The withdrawal statement should be sent with the products.
- The Consumer bears responsibility for the decrease of the value of the products resulting from the usage of the products in a way that extends beyond the necessary manner to state the character, features, and functioning of the product.
- 11. Final Provisions
- The Buyer is obliged to use their own personal data.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by applicable provisions of law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the case of Consumer Contracts, there are also relevant provisions concerning Consumer rights, especially if they provide more extended protection than the one provided for by the Polish law or the Regulations.
- The recognition of specific provisions of these Regulations in compliance with the law as null or ineffective does not affect the validity or effectiveness of other remaining provisions.
- The Seller declares her willingness to resolve disputes in conciliation proceeding. Any disputes between the Seller and the Buyer, who at the same time is not a Consumer, shall be settled by a competent court with respect to the Sellers head office.